island sensation smoothie
prep time: 5 mins
cook time: 0 min
total time: 5 mins
Makes 2 smoothies
This is a great and easy fruit smoothie! Consisting of fruit, fruit juice, and some powdered powerhouse to hold you over or replace a meal if you're living life on the go.
Quick, easy, and delicious lets get into it.
- 1 small sour orange
- 1 small to medium apple
- ½ cup papaya
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3 tbsp agave
- 2 bananas (with seeds, none of that GMO stuff)
- 4 pitted dates
- ¼ peach
- 1 tsp spirulina
- Peel the bananas but the peels to good use, being wasteful is tacky.
- Chop up the fruit to more manageable pieces.
- Blend fruit in your blender of choice.
- Add the coconut water and spirulina.
- Blend until the consistency meets your liking.
- OPTIONAL: add cup water until your desired consistency is reached.
- Pour this into a chilled glass, serve with a straw and enjoy!