prep time: 5 mins
cook time: 10 mins
total time: 15 mins
Makes 8 pancakes
Pancakes, because who starts the day without cake. Get ready for your best weekend brunch with no hangover.
Activated charcoal is the feature in this recipe assisting in digestive-cleansing, anti-aging, reduces high cholesterol, and alleviates gas and bloating. No one wants toxins in their body so using these awesome pancakes as a great meal and a health boost is a great way to start the day.
Grab your whisk, pile your ingredients and lets get into some great breakfast.
- 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- ¼ cup activated charcoal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- in a large mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar (wisk well)
- Add milk first then water, mix until natter is smooth
- heat the skillet to medium
- pancakes can be tricky, wait until you see bubbles form on top before flipping
- allow pancakes to get golden brown on each side
- optional: top with non-dairy butter and agave